Thursday 10 May 2018

More Burgh Castle Diverts

First Great Yarmouth Dart EU05AUL showing one of the
updated destinations. (Photo Simon Taylor)
With the closure of Butt Lane in Burgh Castle for further water works, First's service 5 is being diverted from the A143 Beccles Road to Belton. It then runs via Stepshort and Mill Road to Market Road.

The diversion started on 8th May with work expecting to be completed on Friday 25th May. Meanwhile, a Norfolk County Council funded Swift Taxis minibus is connecting Butt Lane and High Road to the revised route.

My attention was drawn to this when I saw Dart 42919 (EU05AUL) with one of the new updated destinations. Despite me taking 20 photos, not one of them showed the new front destination!! However, I did manage to get at least one showing it on the side screen.

Of the 20 photos I took, this is the only one showing the destination on the side screen
I am grateful, therefore, for Simon Taylor's photo of it at Market Gates Bus Station earlier this afternoon

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment